Altars + Sacred Space
SCOTT K SMITH - 213.254.5302 / EMAIL
Together we design sacred spaces for life's rituals, or your daily practice.
Whether you are looking to address odd or adverse energies, or simply wish to dedicate a new environment for you company or family, I offer skill, practice, and practical mackical/energetic approaches to bring harmony and purpose, protection and clarity.
- "Cleared" homes of unwanted energies, and spirits, including identifying and dialoguing with what ails the people and the space.
- Created liminal boundary spaces to promote happy homes, harmony, better "vibes" and
- Offered people creative, spiritual, earth oriented aspects to tend these new dedicated spaces through altars, ritual, and a multi-layered approach to living best in one's most intimate spaces.
Dedications and space Clearings
- Contact me for conversation here
- $100 - Consulting 1-2 hours, depending on the size of the space, interviews, intentions, and gathering experience about what you would like to achieve. Non-refundable fee. You are left with inspiration and direction, and an idea of what I can do for you should we choose to work together. Looking into deity, style, space, spirit, function and more are all important elements to consider.
- Creating Sacred Space: Clearing and Dedications. Depending on how simple, elaborate, and necessary. My fee can range anywhere from the consult to construction (small space and simple solutions) and up.
Altars and Magickal Workings
Some folks love altars. These spaces can be crafted as elaborately or simply as you desire. Your design and my history with religious iconography, sacred items, vibrational and magickal intentions from affirmations to spell and ritual. We draw on your best wishes for health and healing, desire for quiet moments, or meditation spaces, and draft a desired altar(s). I have created altars and magickal working spaces for daily meditation, new life-choices, ritual, outdoor dedication spaces for your private, group, or public ritual and spiritual practices.
I have altars in every room of the house. Little sacred spaces for clients to connect, tables for healing, tops of credenzas and bookshelves. We can gather for this and many more things like kitchen counters transformed into reverent pockets to ancestors, genius loci (spirit of place).