Quick update as I've had a few invitations and changes. Mark your calendar. :) More is in the work and will be included in this new moon's newsletter (sign up below).
- (Cancelled and moved to a Series, details coming). Saturday September 12, I'm teaching Orin's Divine Will Series 1, with correspondences, and some history on Theosophy, magick, and other fun things to add to your journey. Private event at my sacred space, seating is limited, please contact me to register, make a deposit, or with any questions you have. More information here.
- Wednesday September 9, Seed - Grief the Gift group at The Crystal Matrix, 7:30-9:00 pm. Open group.
- Sunday September 27, Community Meditation, "Peace, consequence, and integration," at The Crystal Matrix, 5:00-6:00 pm. Open Group.
- I'm at Pagan Pride LA (Unofficially), I am not a presenter. I am there with our W1 study group and friendly magickal folk, to hang out, participate, and meet new faces. Please look for my smiling face. October 4, 2015 10:oo am - 5:30 pm at the Rainbow Lagoon Park, East Shoreline Drive (enter Linden Ave.), Long Beach, CA 90802. LINK
- Staff and Student Massage at the American Musical and Dramatic Academy, staff and students only. If you are a student, book ahead, they fill up fast! 12:00 - 3:00 pm, October 5-7th, 2015.
- Health and Holistic Metaphysical Fair, Open to the public! Center for Spiritual Living, 4845 Dunsmore Ave, La Crescenta, CA 91214. A variety of health care and Alternative Energetic and Holistic practitioners. Details to come.
- Reiki Clinic Usui style, Reiki healing clinic. 12:00-3:00 pm, June 7th 2015 at The Crystal Matrix in Atwater Village. I participate in this clinic as a practitioner.
- Closed/Ongoing - Witchcraft 1 - Study Group, as of now an unofficial Temple of Witchcraft club and circle that I am running that meets once a month for study and practice. This is a private group and it has already begun. Look for a new group in the coming year, as well as spin-off classes from some of the source material.
- Monthly Grief Seed and Support Group. Also an ongoing, monthly event on the second Wednesday of the Month. 7:30-8:30 pm at The Crystal Matrix in Atwater Village. For people who have cancer, people who support or take care of those with cancer, and those who have lost someone to cancer. $10. $20. or $30 dollars sliding-scale.
- Community Meditation - "Peace, consequence, and integration," is our theme this month but the monthly meditation is also an ongoing space of exploration. We focus on a Western Esoteric tradition of meditation with Witchcraft, Theosophical, and Occult influenced space that evolves into a guided-to-free-form experience. This is not Eastern.
Scott @ TheSacredOther.com