Meditation: A Foundation PracticeStephanie Syd Yang and Scott K Smith
Meditation is a foundation skill, it provides a priceless tool that has the potential to grow into anything you already do. Meditation is a practice of finding the stillness within. It is there in every moment, we just need to remember how to reach that space again. Our daily lives offer us so much to think about, to do, to consider, to worry about – so much so that often we no longer are able to hear the wisdom within our own selves. Spirit speaks to us in this silence. If you took the time to listen each day, what would you hear?
You will learn:
- How to meditate
- How to incorporate meditation into your life
- A variety of types of meditative practice which we will discuss and explore in class.
- Understand common problems associated that we all experience in meditation and receive suggestions on how to work with and not against your own thoughts and feelings.
Join Stephanie Syd Yang of Blue Jaguar is Love, and Scott K Smith of The Sacred Other as we explore this foundation-practice. Each class will offer space for learning, discussion and practice.
- Join us for a free presentation with Scott on Saturday August 23, 2014 - 2-3:00 pm at The Crystal Matrix.
- Dates: Monday Sept. 15th & 29th, Oct. 13th & 27th / 1 ½ hour, 7:30-9:00 pm
- Tuition: $217.00 total
Please RSVP with The Crystal Matrix
3215 Glendale Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90039 TheCrystalMatrix.com / 323.644.7625
Flyer (PDF): Meditation-Classes-Crystalmatrix
See you then!
Scott K Smith TheSacredOther.com Healer. Intuitive. Artist
“Intuition is the Higher Self, speaking through the Soul, in the present moment.”
- April + May Classes and Events - Mark Your Calendars! (thesacredother.com)
- Updates: Community Meditation + doTERRA (thesacredother.com)
- Welcome (thesacredother.com)
- Which Style of Meditation Is Best for You? (gaiamtv.com)