Today, like many people in the Northern Hemisphere, I celebrate not only the memory of those who have passed in my life, but the love and memory of all my spiritual ancestors from Joseph Campbell to my Great Aunt Joyce, Grandmother and Grandfather Smith, and all those that have passed related by blood, book, or light.
What we remember continues on in our hearts. This is the core of it for me and from this center the rest -our ceremonies of light and heart- fan out to create what I hope will be for you, a ritual of loving memory.
We are the keepers of the doorway to both worlds. Our memories are the hands that hold the way open, our light that guides through the warmth of our feeling... Our love. Our gratitude. Our gestures of regard.
We all walk between the worlds this year.
Today, tomorrow, every day, Walk in Beauty.
Scott K Smith TheSacredOther.com
- Darkness, Death and the "Black Whole" - the Uranus-Pluto Square, Scorpio Solar Eclipse and Samhain (virgomagic.com)
- The Tricksters (templeofwitchcraft.org)
- Of Goblins and Dark Sacrifices (sarahannelawless.com)
- We Can Manifest a World... (thorncoyle.com)
- Releasing to Make Room for the New (toddatwood.com)