This is a great blog about the Pluto Retrograde. Read up!
Feeling a little dark? In the shadows? Pluto, Lord of the Underworld, is now stationary, before turning Retrograde tonight at 7:33pm (Pacific Time). When a planet “stations” — appears to stand still in the sky before changing directions — we get a strong dose of that planet’s energy, and themes related to that planet are up for everybody. If you’re currently “enjoying” a Pluto transit, you’ll feel this one more intensely.
Pluto brings awareness to what has been hidden or repressed — those deep dark places in our psyche that we often prefer not to think about. During Plutonian periods (i.e., now), we are called to delve into the subconscious realm, to feel the feelings lurking there, and to be really honest with ourselves about what we find.
- Moon in Virgo - Sweating The Small Stuff. (psychicsnotebook.blogspot.com)
- NorthPoint Astrology Journal: Your Guide to Planetary Energies for November 11 - 17, 2013, by Pam Younghans (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- The Oracle Report: Saturday, December 21 - Sunday, December 22, 2013 (aquariusparadigm.com)
- Pam Younghans - NorthPoint Astrology Journal Week 11 November - 11 November 2013 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- Sun Enters Sagittarius 2013: Forecast for the Year Ahead (llewellyn.com)
- December 2013 (rosemarcus.com)