Hey there. Sorry for the last minute update but I was waiting for some materials... I'm just going to have to wing it on the announcement. TONIGHT Rowan Gallery Space 460 S. Spring Street / 90013 Corner of 5th and Spring
7 pm - 9:00 pm
Soft opening: Seven artists and two performers at the Rowan Gallery Space. Featuring Philip Aja, Jenny Aja, Troy Alexander, Bodi, and more.
THURSDAY MARCH 11TH, 2010 DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES ART WALK Rowan Gallery Space @ 5th and Spring Streets
The Art Walk is always free but parking may cost you. If you are planning on a few hours, add an extra or two. There is so much to see at the Rowan and around the Downtown LA Art Walk.
I hope you can make it out. Brandon and I will be filling in for Jenny & Philip while they are working on another project, tonight at the Rowan. We'll be out both nights, camera in hand! Tho I am not in this particular art walk, I highly encourage you to come on out and support your local artists, in spirit or by making a purchase.
- 11 Places to Check Out at the December 2013 Downtown L.A. Art Walk (kcet.org)
- Aspen Nightlife - Art Galleries (airto.info)
- Abstracted View (thegabaroundtown.wordpress.com)
- Fundraising Special: Sterling Silver Limited Edition Temple of Witchcraft Pendants from Deva Designs (templeofwitchcraft.org)
- Friends Links for Holiday Shopping (thesacredother.com)
- In Support of: "Be More, Do More... Magyk" (thesacredother.com)
- Join me at The Crystal Matrix Psychic Faire! (thesacredother.com)
- The Waters and Fires of Avalon (templeofwitchcraft.org)