February 2010 Mars continues to be retrograde this whole month (until March 10) between 8º56’ and 1º01’ Leo.
This is a fabulous time to help children develop their skills and provide the space for them to be all that they can be in their highest destiny. This mirrors our deep need to balance work and play for ourselves. Developing our creativity helps us connect with our inner child. As we create more time to explore what makes us feel alive and full of energy, we discover a new level of playfulness which feels light and joyous.
Saturn continues to be retrograde this whole month (until May 30) between 4º21’ and 2º56’ Libra.
These 3 degrees are symbolized in the Sabian Symbols by “A man revealing to his students the foundation of an inner knowledge upon which a ‘new world’ could be built”, “Around a campfire, a group of young people sit in spiritual communion”, “The dawn of a new day reveals everything changed”. We have clearly accomplished the passage into the new consciousness. A time to rejoice. Our homework done is manifesting incredible new and exciting realities in our lives beyond what we could have thought possible. As we are surrounded by our star family and like spirited friends, we are feeling the incredible support of the universe for what we have created both individually and together.
The Moon will be Void of Course
(V/O –forming no major aspect with any planet before entering the following sign-):
- from Monday 2/1 at 8:17 PM till Tuesday 2/2 at 5:42 AM when the Moon enters Libra.
- on Thursday 2/3 between 1:28 AM and 8:55 AM when the Moon enters Scorpio.
- on Saturday 2/6 between 8:12 AM and 4:03 PM when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
- from Monday 2/8 at 8:58 PM till Tuesday 2/9 at 2:43 AM when the Moon enters Capricorn.
- on Thursday 2/11 between 4:39 AM and 3:24 PM when the Moon enters Aquarius.
- from Saturday 2/13 at 8:33 PM till Sunday 2/14 at 4:23 AM when the Moon enters Pisces.
- on Tuesday 2/16 between 6:32 AM and 4:30 PM when the Moon enters Aries.
- from Thursday 2/18 at 7:53 PM till Friday 2/19 at 2:55 AM when the Moon enters Taurus.
- on Sunday 2/21 between 4:16 AM and 10:47 AM when the Moon enters Gemini.
- on Tuesday 2/23 between 9:29 AM and 3:29 PM when the Moon enters Cancer.
- on Thursday 2/25 between 9:48 AM and 5:08 PM when the Moon enters Leo.
- on Saturday 2/27 between 12:15 PM and 4:52 PM when the Moon enters Virgo.
Mark these periods in red in your calendar and avoid scheduling anything of importance during these times as they would amount to… Nothing!
read it all at Michelle Karen's website via February 2010 : Michelle Karen Books, Astrology - A Special Tool for Personal Empowerment.
-- - - - Be well,