Clive Barker show @ Bert Green Fine Art / 5th and Main.
Not only is it Clive Barker, but one of those lovely lights in life, is one of the models. I've known Johnny Raymond since 2004 or so. Initially from a distance later as an artist, performer and friend.
Great heart. Great Art.
I hope to see you there.
November 11 - December 19, 2009
Imagining Man A series of 50 photographs
Opening Reception Wednesday, November 11, 6-9 pm Book Signing Saturday December 12, 2-4 pm
Clive Barker has designated BGFA as the sole source for original artwork from his studio. If there is an image from any of the Abarat books that you would like to purchase, pleasecontact us directly to make an inquiry if you do not see the work on this page. We will let you know if it is available.
Full details at: Bert Green Fine Art (the alpha of Art Walk).
- Clive Barker (alexlaybourne.com)
- Clive Barker's Abarat: An Introduction (thebookwars.wordpress.com)
- Arrivals: Brink, Clive Barker's Jericho (profsamuelbarton.wordpress.com)
- Preview: Clive Barker's Next Testament #5 (graphicpolicy.com)
- What is Time? (templeofwitchcraft.org)
- Pictures of the Kings (inominandum.com)
- Re: Readings ~ Hiccup in the machine (thesacredother.com)
- Why Is Sex a Problem at All? The Poison of Puritanism (patheos.com)