Hi there. Just a short note to remind you that I am participating in the September 10th Art Walk, in Downtown LA on Thursday September 10th.
Rowan Gallery Space *I’m right in front*
460 S. Spring Street
Los Angeles, CA 90013 WWW.ROWAN-LOFTS.COM
Additionally the paintings will be up for 5 days after in the gallery, after the event.
You can link to the event on Facebook at:
The bulk of the work can be seen here or at the facebook site however keep in mind that most of the images are works in progress. I want to save the wow *I hope* for the drop of the final veil.
There are just tons of galleries, artists, performers and specials in the Old Bank District on the Art Walk. To learn more about the Art Walk follow this link:
*Art walk is always free*
Scott K Smith
- Walk on (paulwalshphotographyblog.wordpress.com)
- Richard Long - 'Walking as Art' (eddiepitcher.wordpress.com)
- High Line Allowing Visitors To Explore Uncharted Territory Through Art Walks (manhattan.ny1.com)
- Art-topped tarts by Tarts Bakery (blogs.vancouversun.com)
- Blatant Promotion (ddodv.wordpress.com)
- Miami Art Walk (emmanuelsanchez15.wordpress.com)
- Upcoming Venice Art Walk! (artofstudioblog.wordpress.com)
- Art Walk: "Paperwork" with Fred One Litch (thelofton2nd.wordpress.com)
- Tropical Storm Andrea Didn't Rain on Jacksonville Art Walk's Parade (unfarielle.wordpress.com)
- Guide to St Petersburgs Art Scene (magazine.fourseasons.com)